Linkedin.com CENSORS - my comment - on Albertan Premier's post

 


 

I posted this comment - today - to "MY" Premier's post - on LinkedIn:

Always a plan, but never any "scientific" evidence to support it >>> https://www.jccf.ca/the-kenney-government-is-terrified-of-a-trial-with-medical-and-scientific-evidence/?mc_cid=e1758c2524&mc_eid=7bae904ea9

A screen-shot of the post and my comment can be seen below.


LinkedIn REMOVED my comment - within minutes

Here is the message which I received from LinkedIn ...

Your comment goes against our policy on misinformation. It has been removed and only you can access it. View your comment.


Linkedin.com did not disclose 

who "flagged" my comment, 

but seems to run on the basis of 

"guilty until proven innocent." 


My "Albertan Premier" 

has chosen to communicate 

to Albertans on Linkedin.com.

He should at least make sure 

that the platform (ie. Linkedin) 

- on which he posts - 

holds to the same values 

of "free speech" 

that are recorded in our constitution.

Judge for yourself, 

if my comment is "misinformation"?




Comments